I’m linking up with @oliversmadhouse #magicmoments
For the last few weeks Hannah’s been working on her Gold swimming badge.
First she had to do 32 lengths using 3 strokes (backstroke, front crawl and breaststroke ie froggy in a total of 25 minutes which she finished well within time.
The next swimming lesson she had to finish off the second part of the badge, here’s what she had to do:
- Dive in and swim 2 lengths front crawl 2 lengths backstroke in 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- She had to tread water for 3 minutes
- Skull backwards for a short distance
- Preform a backward somersault
- Skull feet first back to the start
- Perform a front somersault and swim back the full length
All this without stopping or putting her feet down on the floor,
Which she did yes my baby’s just 6 years old is now the proud owner of her gold swimming badge
Where so proud of her xxx
<div align="center"><a href="http://wwwtheoliversmadhouse.co.uk" title="The Olivers Madhouse"><img src=" http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag146/theoliversmadhouse/magicmoments150x150_zps58f60c40.jpg" alt="The Olivers Madhouse" style="border:none;" /></a></div>